Description:Pokemon Light Platinum DS is a hack of Pokemon Heart Gold. Look at the title carefully, what can you see? It has many changes to make differences from other Hacks. I am really impressed with his ideas and what he did. It's worth to give it some looks.
Extra informations of Pokemon Light Platinum DS: Beta,English,Pokemon Heart Gold
Do not forget to use in-game saving function to keep your playing progress when we have newer updates. Have fun !
Pokemon Light Platinum DS Beta 1 .zip - MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Above links are all available links for you to download. Please read our notes before you want to run or install the game. We are here to support if you can not make them run well.
- Downloading: for links with ads, you can "Skip Ads" after 5 seconds then download via GDrive easily.
- Guides: Each below entry includes a video guide for you to follow.
- Playing: With GBA/GBC hacks, you can download other GBA Emulators for Windows/Mac/Android/iOS/Other OS. With RPG Maker Games, they are only able to play on Windows for the best gaming experience. Some PC Games can be played on both Windows and Mac OS (view below guides). If you have troubles, also find the answers below.
- Extracting: we compress all hacks into .zip, .rar and .7z files. You should use WinRAR or 7-zip on PC to extract our files before playing or copying to your handhelds.
- Patching: if you have ips or ups patch files, you need patcher tools to patch them to ROM. IPS Patcher - UPS Patcher
- What are Pokemon ROM Hacks? ROM hacks, also known as hack games or ROM patches, are video games that have been edited or altered by enthusiasts. The hackers achieve this by changing the code of the Read-Only Memory of a published video game to create something new.
The core series Pokemon game system is considered very versatile and lends itself well to modification, giving hackers a lot of creative freedom together with a solid, well-tested game engine. These factors, as well as Pokémon’s notable popularity throughout the world, has lead to the creation of thousands of different games spanning multiple generations, ranging from minor adjustments to additional new features and, more and more frequently, entirely new fan-made Pokemon games.